WIZ550S2E is the serial to Ethernet module using W5500 & Cortex-M0 MCU. WIZ550SE is the protocol converter that transmits the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type, and converts back the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit back to the equipment.
If you use the interface board for RS232 and RS422-485, you can easily connect the module to any serial device.
- Serial to Ethernet Module based on W5500 & Cortex-M0
- RJ-45 mounted, Pin-header type module
- Serial signals : TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, GND
- Support the configuration method of AT command & Configuration tool program
- Configuration tool program operates on Windows, Linux & MAC OS
- Support data communication using AT command : able to send data without re-configuring and re-boot of the module when changing the destination IP
- Support the interface board for RS-232 and RS422/485
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet & Max.230kbps serial speed
- Support WIZ VSP (Virtual Serial Port) program
- Dmension (mm) : 55(L) x 30 (W) x 23.49 (H)
- Input Voltage : 3.3V
- Max. Power Consumption : 179mA @ RS422 mode
- Operation Temperature : -40~ 85℃
- RoHS, SVHC Compliant
For more information, visit http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550s2e:start.