WIZ750SR-100 is the compact sized serial to Ethernet module using W7500, WIZnet iMCU, cortex-M0.
WIZ750SR-100 is included External IC+ PHY chip.
WIZ750SR-100 is the protocol converter that transmits
the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type, and converts back
the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit
back to a serial equipment.
- Serial to Ethernet Module based on W7500
- Included External IC+ PHY chip
- Pin-header 2.00mm type module
- TTL Serial signals: TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, GND (optional DSR,DTR)
- Support the configuration method of AT command & Configuration tool program
- Support password function for the security
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet & Max.230kbps serial speed
- Support WIZ VSP (Virtual Serial Port) program
- Dimension (mm) : 48(L) x 30 (W) x 12 (H)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V
- Max, Power Consumption: TBD
- Operation Temperature: -40 ~ 85c
- RoHS, SVHC Compliant