• Fully hardwired network protocol for high speed required embedded system : up to 80Mbps at application layer
• Ease of Use (Easy & Simple Control like memory)
• Stable Data Communication
The W5300 chip is a Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller that enables easier internet connection for embedded systems that required high network performance.
W5300 suits users in need of stable internet connectivity best, using a single chip to implement TCP/IP Stack, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY. Hardwired TCP/IP stack supports TCP, UDP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IGMP, and PPPoE, …, which has been proven through various applications over many years. W5300 uses a 128Kbytes internal buffer as its data communication memory.
By using W5300, users can implement the Ethernet application they need by using a simple socket program instead of handling a complex Ethernet Controller. It is possible to use 8 independent hardware sockets simultaneously. BUS (Direct & Indirect) is provided for easy integration with the external MCU. The W5300 supports max. 80Mbps network throughput.
• Hardwired TCP/IP protocols : TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
• Un-attackable hardware network engine for preventing network attacks such as flooding, spoofing, injection
• Host Interface : 8/16 bit Data Bus (Direct & Indirect Address Mode)
• High Network Performance : Max 80Mbps (by DMA)
• Support embedded OS driver : Linux (kernel 2.6.24)
• 8 Independent hardware socket
• Internal 128Kbytes memory for TCP/IP packet processing
• Flexible memory allocation
• 10BaseT / 100Base TX Ethernet PHY Embedded
• Support Auto-Negotiation (Full & Half Duplex, 10 & 100 Based)
• Support Auto-MDIX
• 3.3V Operation with 5V I/O signal tolerance
• LED outputs (TX, RX, full/half duplex, Collision link speed)
• 100LQFP lead-free package (14x14mm)