• Fully hardwired network protocol
• High Speed SPI for Host Interface
• Compact Size : 48QFN Lead-free package (7x7mm)
• Stable Data Communication
The W5200 chip is a Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller that enables easier Internet connection for embedded systems.
W5200 suits users in need of stable Internet connectivity best, using a single chip to implement TCP/IP Stack, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY. Hardwired TCP/IP stack supports TCP, UDP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IGMP, and PPPoE, …, which has been proven through various applications over many years. W5200 uses a 32Kbytes internal buffer as its data communication memory.
By using W5200, users can implement the Ethernet application they need by using a simple socket program instead of handling a complex Ethernet Controller.
It is possible to use 8 independent hardware sockets simultaneously. SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) is provided for easy integration with the external MCU. In order to reduce power consumption of the system, W5200 provides WOL (Wake on LAN) and a power down mode.
• Hardwired TCP/IP protocols : TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
• Un-attackable hardware network engine for preventing network attacks such as flooding, spoofing, injection
• Host Interface : High Speed Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI Mode 0,3)
• More efficient power operation : power down & wake-on LAN
• 8 Independent hardware socket
• Internal 32Kbytes memory for TCP/IP packet processing
• 10BaseT / 100Base TX Ethernet PHY Embedded
• Support Auto-Negotiation (Full & Half Duplex, 10 & 100 Based)
• Support Auto-MDIX
• 3.3V Operation with 5V I/O signal tolerance
• LED outputs (TX, RX, full/half duplex, Collision link speed)
• 48QFN lead-free package (7x7mm)