eSE100-DK-AZ is the design kit board where the eSE100-AZ module is mounted. The board provides the Ethernet connector, power supply, switches, and voltage regulators for proper operation of the eSE100-AZ module which is connected to the base board via B2B connectors.
The eSE100-DK-AZ design kit provides built-in TLS functions and direct connection to Microsoft Azure IoT Cloud Servers where customers will enjoy developing a wide diversity of secure IoT sensor systems on the Azure platforms. The module system ensures customers get IoT solutions up and running quickly with hardware and software that has been pre-tested and verified to work with Microsoft Azure IoT services.
- eSE100-AZ module mounted
- Design kit for eSE100-AZ module
- RJ-45 connector
- Mini 5-pin USB connector for 5V supply as well as for debugging
- Separate 5V DC power connector
- Users can use either mini 5-pin USB connector or 5V DC connector for power supply
- Voltage regulators to supply the eSE100-AZ module
- eSE100-AZ module is connected via B2B connector
- Customers for volume production can order the eSE100-AZ module be soldered on the base board. Send email to email@example.com for more information
- Dimension (mm): 80 x 62
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Operation Temperature: -40 ~ 85C
1. eSE100-DK Reference Guide Manual
2. Azure IoT Development Guide Manual using eSE100-DK
3. Azure IoT Development Software Package
4. MS500 Firmware Update Tool (MS500FW_Update.exe)
* The size and the image of product may be changed without prior notification.